[Circulation] Important: Contact List

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 14 11:37:06 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Attached is the contact list containing your email and cell as well as
those of your coworkers in case of emergency. Please check to make sure
I've listed your phone number and email correctly. You should definitely
put the InfoBar number in your contacts in case of emergency, and it's
not a bad idea to put my and Courtney's office and cell numbers in there
too. Just don't share any personal contact info with patrons please!

Thank you and please let me know if any of this is incorrect. Copies
will be posted on the libguide and on the bulletin board behind the
InfoBar. I'll just wait for a couple of days to see if anyone has
corrections.