[Circulation] Seydel Reception and Other Library News

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 11 15:29:25 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Here are some updates regarding the library:

Seydel Reading Room Dedication Tomorrow, Friday, 4-6pm:
If you are available you are all invited to the dedication ceremony and
reception for the Seydel Reading Room tomorrow. Bon Appetit will be
catering, but with a nicer menu than the dining commons. Read more about
the Seydel room here:

https://www.hampshire.edu/news/2014/09/08/sept-12-opening-of-the-robert-seydel-reading-room

PRINTING:
There are occasions when Papercut, our printing software, loses its
connection and patrons are not given the boxes to log in with their
usernames and passwords. When patrons tell you this, have them quit
Papercut and reopen it. This has been working. The Papercut icon is the
big green P on the dock.

LIBGUIDE LINK:
The link to the libguide is:
http://libguides.hampshire.edu/content.php?pid=434829&sid=3557894

You should bookmark it on your personal computer so that you can find
contact information easily when you are not in the library. The opening
page is rough right now, but I am working to post schedules and the
contact list tomorrow or this weekend.

ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:
I've subscribed you all to this list using your Hampshire emails.
However, if you try to post to this list with your non-Hampshire email
your message gets held until Courtney or I approve it. This is
inconvenient, especially on the weekend when we are not regularly
checking email. If you regularly use a non-Hampshire email like Gmail,
please send it to me so that I can subscribe it. I will make sure that
only your Hampshire email receives the messages but that your
non-Hampshire one can post.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this email.

Thank you,