[Circulation] Broken Stapler, Log Questions in Gimlet, Answering Media Questions

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sat Oct 25 12:25:48 EDT 2014

Hello All,

The newly replaced stapler next to the InfoBar is broken again. There is
one on the staff desk - if you let students use it please do not let
them leave the desk area with it!

Also, there are tons of questions this weekend because it is campus
visit day. Please make sure to log all questions you answer in Gimlet. I
log it on on both machines each morning, in case you did not yet set up
your own account. Just make sure to change to your initials so you get
credit for answering the questions.

Several questions so far today have been about equipment circulated out
of media services. I don't expect you to be able to answer this as I
cannot myself, and I really don't want you to begin a statement with
"Well I think they..." What I do want you to do, though, is to refer
people out to the media services page on the library website, this page
in particular, as it lists exactly what equipment is loaned out, as well
describing the loan policies and restrictions. Please actually bring the
page up to show the families:

https://www.hampshire.edu/media-services/equipment

Thank you and have a good weekend,