[Circulation] URGENT-- Coverage needed in an hour!!! Re: Covering 4 - 8 pm TODAY October 13th.

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 13 15:10:32 EDT 2014

Hi Erika
If you can get here at 5:30 or 6pm, that would be a huge, huge
help!      Sarah says she can stay till 6 pm (she's been here since 1
pm), but I'm sure she'd take 5:30 if you are able to get here
earlier.        Thank you so much-- you will be the only student on from
when you arrive until Talha joins you at 8 pm.       Thanks again so much,
Rachel

On 10/13/14 2:58 PM, Erika Tai wrote:
> I'm covering for Ian tonight, and I could get to the library by 6pm
> tonight (maybe even 5:30, but I wouldn't be on campus any earlier than
> that) . Would that be of help?
>
> Erika
>
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Rachel Beckwith
> <rbeckwith at hampshire.edu <mailto:rbeckwith at hampshire.edu>> wrote:
>
>     Dear all,
>     Can anyone cover for Nay Paing?     There is no other student
>     scheduled to work from 4- 8 pm!       Talha or Ian, any chance one
>     of you could get here earlier for your evening shift?      Even if
>     you could get here at 6 pm, that would be great-- we would take
>     whatever we can get, so if anyone is out there-- and not out of
>     town on Fall Break-- and is willing to cover 4- 8 pm today or any
>     part of it, please let me know ASAP.
>
>     Thank you!!
>     Rachel
>

>     On 10/13/14 1:05 PM, Nay Paing wrote:
>>
>>     I won't be able to go to my shift today. It would help me out a
>>     great deal if somne covered this shift.
>>
>>     Best,
>>
>>     Nay

>     --