[Circulation] URGENT-- Coverage needed in an hour!!! Re: Covering 4 - 8 pm TODAY October 13th.

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 13 14:48:31 EDT 2014

Dear all,
Can anyone cover for Nay Paing?     There is no other student scheduled
to work from 4- 8 pm!       Talha or Ian, any chance one of you could
get here earlier for your evening shift?      Even if you could get here
at 6 pm, that would be great-- we would take whatever we can get, so if
anyone is out there-- and not out of town on Fall Break-- and is willing
to cover 4- 8 pm today or any part of it, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you!!
Rachel

On 10/13/14 1:05 PM, Nay Paing wrote:

> I won't be able to go to my shift today. It would help me out a great
> deal if somne covered this shift.
>
> Best,
>
> Nay

Rachel Beckwith