[Circulation] Fwd: This Friday! Come learn about careers in Library and Information Science

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 7 08:50:34 EDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------

		SUBJECT:
 		This Friday! Come learn about careers in Library and Information
Science

		DATE:
 		10/06/2014 5:55 pm

		FROM:
 		Julie Adamo <jadamo at MTHOLYOKE.EDU>

		TO:
 		<FCLIB-L at LISTSERV.AMHERST.EDU>

		REPLY-TO:
 		Five College Libraries <FCLIB-L at LISTSERV.AMHERST.EDU>

Dear Five College Library Community,

Please pass along the following invitation to your student workers,
interested staff, and anyone else at your institution who you think
might be interested. We hope to see you there!

With kind regards,
Julie Adamo