[Circulation] Evacuating the Building During Fire Alarms

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 16 10:23:46 EST 2014

Hello All,

As your building safety liaison I am writing to remind you all that
everyone is to evacuate the building each and every time the fire alarm
sounds. As stated in the campus Clery Report on security and fire safety
all building occupants are to evacuate the building at the nearest exit.
We staff are not responsible for clearing the building. The meeting
place for occupants of the building is the library lawn in front of
Cole. I ask that department heads do a roll call and check in with me if
anyone is unaccounted for. We are to remain on the lawn until campus
police tells us it is ok to return to the building.

Please contact me if you have questions about this email.

Thank you,