[Circulation] LAST CALL FOR LATE SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 14 10:28:47 EST 2014

Hello All,

Please let me know if you would like to work one of the late shifts
(scheduled Monday-Thursday, midnight-4am, 11/23-12/11). So far I've
heard from Abbas, Sarah, Saumya, Kinny, and Maribel. Please email me to
let me know if you'd like one of these shifts, and what night(s) you
could possibly do. I need to know by Monday so I can hire more students
if necessary to cover all of the shifts. Late shifts begin the Sunday
and Monday before Thanksgiving break, but there will be no late shifts
Tuesday-Thursday, 11/25 - 11/27. Late shifts will resume Sunday, 11/30.
We need 2 students to work per shift, and campus police officers will do
walk-throughs at least once an hour.

Thank you and please reply if you are interested in taking a late shift.