[Circulation] REMINDER: THANKSGIVING BREAK: WORK IS OPTIONAL WEDNESDAY, LIBRARY IS CLOSED THURSDAY-SATURDAY

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:26:15 EST 2014

Hello All,

In light of Sarah's sub request I thought it necessary to send a
reminder of Thanksgiving week hours:

Sunday, 11/23: Open 10am - 4am (beginning of late night study)
Monday, 11/24: Open 8:30am - 4:00am
Tuesday, 11/25: Open 8:30am - midnight (regular shifts required, find a
sub if you are leaving campus early)
Wednesday, 11/26: Open 8:30am - noon: WORK IS OPTIONAL: Tell me if you
want to work this morning, otherwise enjoy your break!
Thursday, 11/27 - Saturday, 11/29: CLOSED: Saturday Weekend 2 students
are off
Sunday, 11/30: Open 10am - 4am: Regular shifts resume, Weekend 2
students work or find subs

Please contact me if you have questions about this email.