[Circulation] REGULAR SHIFTS THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 11 AND RETURNS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun May 4 10:36:45 EDT 2014

Hello All,

REGULAR SHIFTS THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 11
You are expected to work regular shifts through Sunday, May 11. The last
late shift for the semester is Thursday, May 8. If you plan on leaving
campus early please post for subs now so that yours shifts are covered.
Beginning on Monday, May 12 we will be on a temporary schedule where
work is optional. The schedule is posted on the bulletin board behind
the InfoBar, please sign up only if you are positive you can take some
shifts.

Returns: 5 College
Returns have increased over the weekend and as of this writing there are
no empty carts. Once the five college shelves have filled up please pack
those returns in the blue bins that the 5 college delivery books come
in. I'll try to keep a supply at the desk. Please pack boxes as
efficiently as possible, and make sure the books are no higher than the
top edge of the boxes. The blue bins may be stacked behind the reserves,
under the bulletin board. Please do not stack the boxes more than 3
high. Unlike previous years I am trying to prevent us from having to
pile books on the floor and window ledge, and to prevent us from having
to stack boxes in the circulation office.

RETURNS: HAMPSHIRE
We will need as many people as possible to reshelve this week. Please do
not reshelve any carts unless they are tagged that they have been
double-checked. If you don't know what this means please check with Bev,
Courtney, or Suzanne. I've moved all of the five college holds to the
left side of the range that they are shelved on. Please use the middle
range, between the holds and five college returns, for Hampshire books
once all of the reshelving carts are full.

Thank you and enjoy your Monday, which by the way, I am taking off. If
you need staff help on Monday please make sure to contact Bev or
Courtney.