[Circulation] SPRING BREAK: WHO WANTS TO WORK?

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 12 13:55:41 EDT 2014

Hello All,

In case you've missed the emails I've sent thus far here is yet
another reminder about working during spring break.  YES, THE LIBRARY
WILL BE OPEN, but work is optional Monday-Friday of next week.  Monday
- Thursday we'll be open until 10, Friday we'll be open until 4:30.
Please sign up for hours if you want to work and are positive you can
take the shifts you sign up for.

I do make a special plea, all college staff may take one day off
during spring break - Courtney would very much like to take Thursday.
Right now the 7-10 shift is open, would anyone be willing to step up
and claim it?  Likewise, if anyone could Monday or Wednesday evenings
that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Please email me or stop by if you want to claim some shifts.  The
spring break schedule is posted on the bulletin board behind the
InfoBar.

Thank you and enjoy your break if I don't see you before it begins!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary