[Circulation] IMPORTANT REMINDERS: TIME CHANGE, TIME CARDS ARE DUE, SPRING BREAK, GIMLET, SHIFT COVERAGE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 7 11:39:14 EST 2014

Hi All,

Some reminders:

-TIME CHANGE SUNDAY MORNING: Daylight saving time begins at 2am
Sunday.  If you use an alarm clock other than your phone make sure to
"spring ahead" one hour before you go to bed Saturday night.

-TIME CARDS ARE DUE:  Please submit your time card for hours worked
through Saturday.  Time cards are due by Sunday, midnight.

-SPRING BREAK TEMPORARY SCHEDULE:  I posted the spring break schedule
as WORK IS OPTIONAL DURING SPRING BREAK.  Please post for subs if you
will be leaving campus early, work is required for regular shifts
through Friday, 3/14.  We are closed Saturday and Sunday, 3/15 and
3/16, weekend one students will be off.  We'll be open 8:30am - 10pm
Monday - Thursday and 8:30-4:30 on Friday.  Please sign up for hours
if you will be around.  If possible, take some hours in the evenings
so that Courtney can get away for a dinner break.  We will be closed
Saturday, 3/22 but OPEN REGULAR HOURS SUNDAY, 3/23.  Weekend two
Sunday students are expected to work or find subs.

-GIMLET: I'm not seeing a lot of new questions logged by students in
Gimlet.  Please try to remember to log questions as you take them.  We
open up a session when we log on the desk computers so you don't even
have to log in, just remember to change the initials box so that you
get credit for logging the question.

-SHIFT COVERAGE:  A couple of times in the past week students have
posted sub requests but no one took the shifts.  Please remember that
posting to the list does not take you off the hook.  If no one takes
your shift immediately you need to start reaching out to your
coworkers individually until you find someone.  IF YOU DON'T FIND A
SUB YOU ARE STILL EXPECTED TO WORK YOUR SCHEDULED SHIFT!  The contact
list of all students working at the InfoBar is posted on the opening
page of the libguide, under the Library Basics and News tab, linked
here:
http://libguides.hampshire.edu/content.php?pid=434829&sid=3557894

Please ask me if you have questions about this email.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: