[Circulation] Spring Schedule

xz10 at hampshire.edu xz10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 30 10:36:45 EST 2014

Hello,

I have two shifts that are really difficult for me. One is the weekend
shift on Sunday from 8pm-12am. I wonder if anyone would like to trade
with me for earlier period?

The second is a monday shift from 9amto 1pm. Because I have an
afternoon shift on monday too, so it will be both very demanding for
me and maybe bad for the work efficiency. Any one would consider this
shift a good choice could you please contact me?

Thanks so much!

Xi