[Circulation] MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING TOMORROW - WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 5:30

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 28 11:02:15 EST 2014

Hello All,

This is to remind you of our mandatory schedule meeting tomorrow
night.  You will draw numbers and pick shifts in the order that you
draw the numbers.  Please make sure to bring your class and meeting
schedules with you so that you know your availability for work shifts.

We'll begin the meeting at 5:30.  Ideally you will choose shifts from
5:30-6, then we'll  dine on Sibie's pizza.  Please let me know if
anyone has allergies so that I can get you something that you can
actually eat.

Students hired for the late shifts: Joseph, Maribel, Zack, Laura, you
do not need to attend this meeting.  You will only get regular spring
hours if there are holes in the schedule.  You may, however, serve as
subs throughout the spring semester.

The schedule that you choose tomorrow night goes in to effect Thursday
morning and this coming weekend is weekend one.

Thank you and please ask if you have questions about the spring
schedule meeting.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: