[Circulation] The Temporary Spring Schedule Begins Today!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 17 08:21:01 EST 2014

Hello All,

Welcome back to students who were away for Janterm, and on leave
during the Fall (Athena and Lisa)!  The temporary schedule begins
today, with Adrian on 10-2, Joseph 2 - 6, and Sarah Jayne 6 - 10pm.

If you have not yet please stop by for hours.  The open shifts as of
this writing are:

Wed. 1/22: noon - 2
Thurs. 1/23: noon - 2
Fri 1/24:  6 - 10
Sat. 1/25: 6 - 10
Tues 1/28: 6 - 10
Wed, 1/29: noon - 6 (can be broken in to 2 shifts)

I will post the schedule as it is on the libguide by the end of the day.

Goodbye to Lisabeth and Grace for spring, we hope you have great
experiences in your internships!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: