[Circulation] UPDATED LIST OF OPEN SHIFTS - TEMPORARY SPRING SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 14 10:21:47 EST 2014

Hello All,

Wow, thanks for the overwhelming response since yesterday afternoon
and to Courtney C. for logging it all!  For those of you who have not
yet taken hours, here are the open shifts as of this writing:

Sunday, 1/19        6 - 10pm
Wednesday, 1/22     noon - 2pm
Thursday, 1/23      10am - 2pm
Friday, 1/24        noon - 2pm
Friday, 1/24        6 - 10pm
Saturday, 1/25      6 - 10pm
Sunday, 1/26        6 - 10pm
Monday, 1/27        2 - 6pm
Tuesday, 1/28       6 - 10pm
Wednesday, 1/29, All Shifts

If you choose to take any of the open shifts make sure to respond to
the whole list and not just my email so that everyone knows the shift
has been covered.  Working before 10am is fine too, I just scheduled
the shifts to make even 4 hour chunks.

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR SHIFTS THAT YOU CAN DEFINITELY WORK!  I would
prefer you not take shifts if you are unsure, rather than take shifts
and discover you cannot work them at the last minute.

Thank you and contact me if you have questions about taking shifts on
the temporary schedule.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: