[Circulation] THE SPRING TEMPORARY SCHEDULE BEGINS FRIDAY, SIGN UP FOR HOURS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 13 16:19:24 EST 2014

Hello All,

The Janterm schedule ends on Thursday and the temporary Spring
schedule begins Friday.  All returning Spring workers should sign up
for three 4-hour shifts scheduled between Friday, 1/17 and Wednesday,
1/29.  Weekday shifts are scheduled 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm, or 6pm-10pm.
Weekend shifts will be 12-4, 3-7, and 6-10.  We need to cover this
Friday and this weekend to start.  If you are not available to work
four hour blocks you may draw in alternate shifts.  Please try to fill
the 4pm-10pm and weekend slots first if you are available.

The SCHEDULE MEETING  to determine the regular Spring schedule is
tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, 1/29 @ 5:30 p.m.

Since this is a hectic time with spotty coverage I will allow students
hired on for late shifts to work through the end of the temporary
schedule.  Then you will go on hiatus until the end of April.  You may
sub throughout the Spring but you will not get regular hours unless
there are gaps after the schedule meeting.

The schedule is posted now, please ask if you have questions.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: