[Circulation] Library Hours Through this Weekend and Open Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 2 11:10:58 EST 2014

Hello All,

I first apologize to those not working Janterm, just ignore the
scheduling emails.

I'm sorry for the confusion I created regarding this weekend.  We will
be open until 4:30 both today and tomorrow (weather permitting), and
CLOSED this weekend.  Janterm hours start next Monday, 1/6.  Students
who are already in the area may work today and tomorrow - there are
many books to reshelve!  Just call the InfoBar phone, 413-559-5440, to
make sure we are here.

Now that several students have responded here is the up to date list
of open shifts:

Mondays 6 - 10pm
Thursdays, 6 - 10pm
Sunday, 3 - 7pm

Students who took the 1-2 shifts may extend those if they wish.

Thank you and see you all soon!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: