[Circulation] Problem with Papercut

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 24 12:07:22 EST 2014

Hello All,

There is a known problem with students adding money to papercut with a
credit card or paypal account.  They go through the process, but at
the end get an error message that something was entered incorrectly
and to try again.  The money never gets added to their account, but
the students' accounts are charged for the amount they are trying to
add.  Because they are told to try again they do this 3 or 4 times
before they realize the value never got added.  Chris Kitzmiller is
working on this.  When one of the affected students comes to the desk
to tell you of this problem please direct them to me, Bev, or
Courtney.  We can manually add value to their accounts, or ask Chris
to credit their bank accounts.

I will post an update when this is fixed.