[Circulation] Reminder about food at the InfoBar

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 20 16:53:10 EST 2014

Dear Access Services students and InfoBar staff,
Just a friendly reminder to please try to avoid having to eat when you
are out at the Circulation Desk or InfoBar.      Each of us is out there
just for a few hours a week, so if we can all try to not have a meal
when we are working :) that would be great.     When patrons see us with
our mouths full, they feel like they are interrupting our meal to come
ask a question or check out a book.   We always want patrons to feel
comfortable to approach the desk and get the help that they need.
Thanks so much,
Rachel

Rachel Beckwith

Arts Librarian