[Circulation] Library Use Only Interlibrary Loans

Courtney Crosby cacLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 14 14:35:54 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that there are a couple of Interlibrary
Loan books on the hold shelf right now that are labeled, Library Use
Only, in red marker. When a patron is done with the book, it needs to
library. I have attached a copy of one of the books for reference.

My apologies for not sending this e-mail out sooner. Please let me
know if you have any questions.

Courtney

--
Courtney Crosby