[Circulation] Weds (tomorrow, 2-12) AM shift, help for 2nd half or more...?

lmp12 at hampshire.edu lmp12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 11 23:15:20 EST 2014

Hi All,

I work in the library tomorrow, Weds, from 9am-1pm, and would love
some help. I have some work to do for div iii and another work-y job
thing from 1-4pm.

I'll be arriving at 9am, and can stay for the whole thing if need be.
But if you are willing and able to come in anytime before 1pm, the
earlier the better, please let me know. I will have a piece of dahk
chocolate for you, if yer into that sort of thing.

Grazia,
lisa