[Circulation] Weekend Working Time Changes if anyone is interested=)

xz10 at hampshire.edu xz10 at hampshire.edu
Sat Feb 1 20:08:16 EST 2014

Hello,

This week when we were choosing the time for weekend working time, I
had a number 15 on my paper, so I was left with little choice so I
ended up having the Weekend 2 Sunday from 8pm to 12am shift. However,
this schedule is very difficult for me due to various reasons. I am
wondering if anyone who works on Sundays early hours(e.g. any shift
before 8pm) don't mind changing shifts with me? Either weekend 1 or
weekend 2 is good for me. If it is weekend 1, then I can start working
tomorrow. I will be grateful and treat you drink and sushi( or
sandwich if u like) and thank you a lot!

Best wishes,

Xi