[Circulation] Div III Showcase & Book Reminders

Courtney Crosby cacLO at hampshire.edu
Sat Dec 6 11:14:24 EST 2014

Hi All,

Just a few reminders.

There is a master light switch for the Div III Showcase. You do not need
to shut off all the lights one by one. If you are standing facing the
computer, the switch is down one shelf and to the right. Please ask if
you can't find it.

Books on the hold shelf should be kept tight and neat. This prevents
them from falling behind or off the shelves.

Lastly, please make sure 5 College Books are going on their designated
return shelves and not on our reshelving carts.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Courtney

--
Courtney Crosby
Johnson Library