[Circulation] Card Table for Use in Front of the Magic Board

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 5 14:37:00 EST 2014

Hello All,

This is to let you know that we are now circulating a fold-up card table
for Hampshire community members to use in front of the Magic Board. The
space is still reserved through Event Services, but checking out the
table allows library staff to know who is tabling in front of the Magic
Board. The banquet tables that were kept behind the stairs on this floor
and outside the gallery have been removed from the building. The card
table is considerably smaller so it blocks less of the Magic Board. Only
Hampshire community members are allowed to reserve space in front of the
Magic Board, so we will easily be able to check the table out to them
when they ask for it. The table will be kept behind the Kael cart
outside the circulation office so that student workers can access the
table if the library offices are locked. The barcode for checkout is
located near the handle of the table, and the table is loaned out for 3
hours at a time like most reserves.

Please contact me if there are questions about this email. This is a
pilot project and work flows may change along the way. I will let you
know if they do.

Thank you,