[Circulation] End of Fall Semester Hours

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 3 11:10:32 EST 2014

Hello All,

Some reminders regarding the library's schedule through the end of the
fall semester:

-EXTENDED HOURS RUN THROUGH THURSDAY, 12/11. Thank you to the students
who have been staffing us until 4am!

-REGULAR HOURS RESUME FRIDAY, 12/12 THROUGH MONDAY, 12/15 WHEN THE
LIBRARY WILL REMAIN OPEN THROUGH MIDNIGHT.  YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WORK
REGULAR SHIFTS THROUGH 12/15 OR FIND SUBS IF YOU ARE LEAVING CAMPUS
EARLY.

-TUESDAY, 12/16 THROUGH THURSDAY, 12/18 THE LIBRARY WILL BE OPEN UNTIL
10PM AND WORK IS OPTIONAL. WE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 4:30 P.M. ON FRIDAY,
12/19 AS WELL. I posted a temporary schedule on the bulletin board
outside the circulation office for you to pick shifts. The times when I
would most appreciate coverage are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
nights, 6-10 pm, Wednesday, 12/17 from 2-4:30 so that staff can attend
the staff holiday party, and Thursday, 12/18 from 11-3 so that staff can
enjoy an event away from the library. If no one is able to cover 11-3 on
Thursday the library will have to close during that time. We will be
closed Saturday and Sunday, 12/20 and 12/21, but open until 4:30 Monday
and Tuesday, 12/22 and 12/23 in case you are able to get to campus and
want to work.

-PLEASE TAKE HOURS ON THE TEMPORARY SCHEDULE ONLY IF YOU ARE POSITIVE
THAT YOU CAN WORK THEM! Also, please do not double up on these shifts,
only one student per shift is necessary.

-During Janterm the library's hours will be reduced to Monday -
Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m., and
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. More will come about
choosing Janterm hours soon.

-Lastly, please LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ON LEAVE OR FIELD STUDY
DURING THE SPRING SEMESTER so that I know who will be returning.

Thank you all for your hard work this semester, and please contact me if
you have any questions about working through the end of the fall
semester.