[Circulation] END OF YEAR PARTY AND WORKING THIS SUMMER

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:50:49 EDT 2014

 Hello All,

Thanks for a very productive school year! To celebrate all of your hard
work the library and IT staff are throwing a get together in your honor
next Wednesday, 4/30, from 2-4. We're going to set up in front of media
services or in the div III showcase area. We're going to bake you sweets
and bring in snacks and beverages. Please come by!

Also, I'm checking to see who is interested in working here this summer.
Please let me know by noon Tuesday if you want to be considered.

Thanks and have a good weekend,