[Circulation] Students May Reserve and Check Out Keys to the 2nd Floor Training Room and Hill Urbina

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:00:19 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Beginning today students may reserve and check out keys to the 2nd floor
training room and Hill Urbina (the conference room that is accessed via
the computer lab). These rooms will be available for group study - we
are booking them for 2 or more people. Please read the full policy on
the Room Reservation tab of the libguide:

http://libguides.hampshire.edu/aecontent.php?pid=434829&sid=4136661

I also ask that you all follow the instructions and log in to the
intranet as if doing a room reservation, so that you will be familiar
with the procedure and able to help patrons place reservations. I'm
going to try to get media services to help me do a quick video so that
you have a little more help since I won't be able to work with all of
you individually before we start this. I'll provide more information
tomorrow.