[Circulation] CALL FOR ACTORS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 25 11:39:26 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I'm checking to see who might want to be filmed for some video clips
that we will post on our libguide.  Media services students will do
the filming.  Initially I would like clips showing how to
trouble-shoot the photocopiers and replace toner and drums, how to
scan on both the book scanner and the copier, and how to restart the
book scanner when it becomes locked up.  There may be others as well.
I would be providing you with scripts.

In addition, for those who are camera shy but would not mind lending
their voices, I would like screencasts in Aleph showing things like
searching for patron records by name, checking to see who has a key
checked out, and checking to see which patron a five college book is
on hold for when you miss the message on the screen.  An example of a
screencast is the intro video on the hub showing you how to submit
your timecard.

Please express your interest to me, we will try to get going with
these next week.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419