[Circulation] LibGuide and Trouble-Shooting the copiers

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 23 12:03:33 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Below you will find a link to the library LibGuide that I am working
on.  Please take a look at it.  Some sections are in process but I'm
trying to flesh out the ones that I think you will find most useful
first.  More communication will come about this as I finish tabs and
ask for your critiques.

http://libguides.hampshire.edu/aecontent.php?pid=434829

This morning when I came in the left copier had an out of order sign
on it.  It had an error message to check the side doors.  I had to
open and close them a couple of times before I got held jobs to print.
  There was no jam anywhere in the machine.  I just want to remind you
that you should do this a couple of times, opening and closing the
doors and paper drawers, before you declare a machine out of order.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: