[Circulation] Reshelving Carts

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:12:31 EDT 2013

Thanks for these reminders, Courtney,      Also just a note that if
professors or TAs prefer to email their reserve list to Bev Hindle, they
can do that as well (they do not need to fill out the blue reserve sheet
if emailing is easier).        We are trying to provide the best
customer service, so if some professors prefer emails to Bev (ideally
copying the school Librarian on the email), that is great too.    Thanks!
Rachel

--

Rachel Beckwith

Arts Librarian