[Circulation] CLEANING COMPANY THIS WEEKEND

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 14 12:00:39 EDT 2013

Hello All,

As I write this the outside cleaning company is upstairs vacuuming the
moldy books on the 2nd and 3rd floors.  I'm sending this to the whole
list in case any of you end up subbing throughout the weekend. If you
do work this weekend, please shoot me an email to let me know what
time the Polygon crew finishes on both days.  They will be wearing
blue Polygon tshirts and they will be carrying out vacuums.

Thank you and have a good weekend,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: