[Circulation] Beginning of Fall Semester Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 1 19:00:39 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I'm glad so many of you are coming back!  There are still a few of you
who have not yet gotten back to me to let me know if you are
returning, so please let me know by the end of Tuesday if you are not
returning to work at the library.

For those returning, please take hours on the temporary schedule soon
after you arrive at Hampshire.  You are eligible to begin working as
of Tuesday.  We will be open 8:30am - 10:00pm from Tuesday the 3rd
through Tuesday the 10th.  The MANDATORY schedule meeting will take
place at 5:30pm on Tuesday, 9/10.  Until then, please sign up for
hours on the temporary schedule posted on the bulletin board outside
the circ office.  I ask that you take 3 four-hour shifts if your
schedule allows, or the equivalent, 12 hours.

PLEASE SIGN UP ONLY FOR SHIFTS THAT YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU CAN WORK!

As always, please try to fill nights and weekends first as those are
the shifts where there are the fewest staff working.

Please contact me if you have any questions about returning to work at
the library, and I look forward to seeing you all again!

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: