[Circulation] New Tabs on the Libguide: Emergency Procedures and Phone

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 1 15:16:00 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I added 2 new tabs to the Libguide today, Emergency Procedures and
Phone.  The box on the Emergency Procedures tab was copied directly
from the 2012 Campus Security and Fire Safety report found here:

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/sites/default/files/campuspolice/docs/CleryHampshire2013.pdf

More information, customized to the library, will follow regarding
emergencies in the building.  In the meantime, if we do have an
emergency such as a fire and there are no supervisors on duty, you
should first call Campus Police and then evacuate the building at the
closest exit.  You are not responsible for clearing the floors, Campus
Police will do that.  Once out of the building please call me to let
me know what is going on.

The Phone tab tells you how to contact Campus Police from both the
InfoBar Phone and your cell, and how to transfer calls.

Please make sure to check out these new tabs and contact me if there
are questions.  I will let you know when I make additions to the
Emergency Procedures page.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: