[Circulation] Late Shift Schedule - Everyone Should Read This!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 22 13:50:26 EST 2013

Hello All,

Even if you are not scheduled to work a late shift you should read
this email as patrons may ask you questions about our extended schedule.

Late shifts begin this Sunday, 11/24.  The library will be open until
4am Sunday and again Monday and Tuesday nights (technically Tuesday
and Wednesday mornings).  We will then close at noon on Wednesday, and
work is optional that day.  We will be closed Thursday - Saturday, and
reopen Sunday at 10.  From that point on the library will have
extended hours, Sunday - Thursday nights when we close at 4am. On
Friday and Saturday nights we will close at midnight as usual.  Late
shifts will run through Thursday, 12/12.

Refreshments: popcorn, carrot sticks and hot beverages, will be
available beginning Monday, Dec. 2.  I will let you know more about
the specifics of the activities that will be taking place as they are
finalized.

Lastly, here is the schedule for the late shifts:

Sunday, 11/24: Maribel and Joseph
Monday, 11/25: Grace and Joseph (covering for Laura)
Tuesday, 11/26: Maribel and Grace (covering for Joseph)
The other late shift sub arrangement is Monday, 12/2: Zack for Laura

Beginning on Sunday 12/1 the regular late shift schedule will be:

Sundays: Maribel and Joseph
Mondays: Grace and Laura
Tuesdays:Maribel and Joseph
Wednesdays: Zack and Laura
Thursdays: Maribel and Zack

The last day for late shifts is Thursday, 12/12.

Thank you and please ask if there are questions about this email.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary