[Circulation] Thanksgiving / End of Semester Schedules

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 18 16:08:43 EST 2013

Hello All,

This is to remind you of the Thanksgiving week schedule.  Beginning
this Sunday, 11/24, the library will be open until 4am.  We will be
open until 4 on Monday and Tuesday nights as well and you will be
expected to work your regular shifts.  On Wednesday, 11/27 the library
will be open until noon and work is OPTIONAL.  We will be closed
Thursday - Saturday, 11/28-11/30.  We will reopen on Sunday, 12/1 with
Weekend 2 students working again until 4am.

Please post for subs if you are leaving campus for Thanksgiving break
and will not be around to work your regularly scheduled shifts.

As far as the end of the semester, the last night of late shifts will
be Thursday, 12/12.  We will remain open through midnight with regular
shifts Friday - Monday, 12/13 - 12/16.  The last required day of work
for the semester is Monday, 12/16.  Work is optional but encouraged
Tuesday, 12/17, when the library will be open until 10pm.  We will be
open until 4:30p.m. Wednesday  - Friday, 12/18 - 12/20 and work will
be optional.  I will soon be posting a temporary schedule for those
students who want to work December 17 - 20.

Please contact me if you have questions about this email.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary