[Circulation] WE ARE CIRCULATING SEEDS!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 15 09:37:01 EST 2013

Hello All,

This is to call your attention to the fact that we started circulating
seeds from our seed library yesterday.  The packets of seeds are
stored in the card case next to the west end stairwell.  Each is
barcoded and can be checked out to patrons for a growing season.
Patrons can renew the packets if they have not yet harvested the seeds
by the due date.  Patrons are limited to checking out up to 5 packets
at a time.  Read more about the Seed Lending Library in
Thea's libguide.  There is now a tab for the Seed Library on the
libguide, found here:

http://libguides.hampshire.edu/content.php?pid=462286&sid=4177390

Thanks,

ph:  413-559-5762