[Circulation] COMPUTERS ARE DOWN AT THE CIRC DESK

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 9 12:11:32 EST 2013

Hello All,

As of this writing there is no power to the computers at the circ desk
because the cleaning crew tripped the breakers.  I don't know if the
electricians will be on campus before Monday to restore power.
Between the custodians and I we cannot figure out which breakers blew
and because the desk is connected to the bookstore we do not want to
cause any more damage by flipping everything.

Until power is restored, please check out items to patrons using the
sheet on the clipboard.  List the person's name, barcode, book title,
book barcode, and call number.  If returns pile up make sure to leave
a note to indicate which items are returns.  All items have to be
checked out on the clipboard before anything can get checked in.  I
left a folder with the emails sent by key supervisors giving students
permission.  Use these sheets to verify if students have key
permissions.  I may not have all of them in that folder so call me if
you have questions.

If the power is restored later today, call me to let me know.  If the
electricians or custodians ask for me please give them my number:
413-478-1619.  If I don't pick up my cell try the restaurant's private
line: 413-967-7001.  To log back on, click the Circ account first,
then the blue Circulation icon.  The username is HCIRC, the password
is ADELE.

Thank you and I will send updates throughout the weekend if anything changes.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary