[Circulation] MOLD CLEAN-UP: HAPPENING NOW!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:06:09 EST 2013

Hello All,

Hopefully you have all seen our director Jennifer's message to the
campus regarding the library's mold remediation project which began
today.  The statement was posted in today's intranet announcements.
This is to let you know that I've created a MOLD tab on the Libguide
where I will post information and announcements as the work
progresses.  Here is the link to the tab:

http://libguides.hampshire.edu/aecontent.php?pid=434829&sid=4406256

Right now all I have is Jennifer's statement from this morning.  I
will also add boxes with procedures and information that you can share
with patrons if you are asked questions at times when Jennifer and I
are not here to answer them.  Please check this page daily.  I'm going
to try to cut down on the daily emails and only post new information
for you here, as well as checking in with you as you start each shift.

Please ask if you have questions about any of what is happening.  We
hope to have the whole building cleaned by Thanksgiving break.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: