[Circulation] TIME CHANGE THIS WEEKEND AND BEING LATE FOR A SHIFT

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 1 15:00:17 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Daylight savings time ends this weekend, don't forget to "fall back"
and set your clocks back one hour before you go to bed Saturday night.

Also, if you know that you are going to be late for a shift, please
call the InfoBar: 413-559-5440 and speak to whoever is working.
Please do not call me or Courtney directly - we may not be in the
office and we may not get your message.  Likewise, try not to send
emails to the list or Courtney or I individually.  Bev is not
subscribed to the circstaff list and Courtney or I may be away and not
checking email.  By calling the InfoBar directly you know you will get
a live person who is already working.  Thank you and please put the
InfoBar number in your contacts!  It's also on the libguide.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary