[Circulation] MAY GRADS AND SHELVING

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed May 8 10:25:22 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Monday was the last day for May grads to borrow library items.  If
they already have books checked out that they still need tell them to
just hold them until they are done with them, but to return them by
next week.  Students who need key access need to talk to me or
Courtney so that we can manually update their records to allow them to
continue to borrow.

There is tons of shelving to do.  If you want to sneak in some more
hours before you leave campus, feel free to come in and shelve a cart
or two.  You do not have to schedule this ahead of time, just check in
with me or Courtney when you actually do come in to shelve.

Also, the last required day of work is Sunday.  If you will be on
campus through next week please consider working.  The temporary
schedule is posted on the bulletin board behind the desk.  Please draw
in shifts only if you are able to work them.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: