[Circulation] End of Semester

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed May 1 16:17:14 EDT 2013

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the last required day of the work for the
semester will be Sunday, May 12.  If you plan to leave campus before
then please post for subs to cover your shifts.

Beginning on Monday, 5/13 we'll run a temporary schedule where work
will be optional.  We'll be open Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-10pm, Friday,
5/17 from 8:30-4:30, and Saturday, Commencement, 10am - 3pm.  I will
post a temporary schedule on the bulletin board, please sign up for
hours only if you are positive that you are able to work the shifts
you take.  As usual, please cover the evenings shifts first if possible.

I want to thank you all for working here this year and for all of your
hard work.  One of the most exciting things to happen at the library
this year was the start of extended hours for all students, in that we
were able to remain open until 4am during the last 3 weeks of classes.
  I want to thank all the students who made this possible, and
especially those who are currently working the late shifts and making
popcorn and coffee.  These are great services that we are providing to
your fellow students and we could not have done this without you.  I'm
sorry, we were not able to put together a thank you party for student
workers this semester, but I do invite you to come to by on the
evening of Thursday, March 9, when library staff committed to bake for
the late night study hours.  I will let you know the time when I find
it out.

Lastly I want to congratulate our May grads: Alex, Amy, Blair, Acadia,
Chris, Madeline, Melia, Riko, Roberto, and Tim.  We will you all the
best in your post-Hampshire lives!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: