[Circulation] Attention May Grads, Please Submit a "What's Your Div?" Blog Post

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:24:06 EDT 2013

Hello All,

If you are graduating this May we want to share your div III on the
library blog and facebook page.  The blog posts are titled "What's
Your Div?" and all we want is a brief write-up of what your div III is
all about.  Include any photos of your work,  or a scan of your
invitation if you are doing a performance or screening. We look
forward to promoting all the hard work you've put in to your final
projects!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: