[Circulation] Call number document

ljo11 at hampshire.edu ljo11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 11 09:54:39 EDT 2013

hi suzanne,

first of all, i am SO SORRY for all of the conflicts i've been having
with work lately, this semester has been a strange one as far as my
health goes...last night, i sprained my ankle and this morning i found
out that i need to have x-rays done on it. the only appointment time
is at 11 o'clock so i will not be able to come to work. i am so sorry
and this will not happen again, hopefully. thanks so much

louise