[Circulation] Posting to this List: Who and Why

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 31 14:54:41 EST 2013

Hello All,

At this point all students working in circulation/reference have been
subscribed to this mailing list.  Previously we had pockets of
students who did very specific jobs.  We are now merging the workforce
so that all students are cross-trained in all areas of library work.
This means that yes, the students who had previously been considered
InfoBar students may fill sub requests once they have a little more
training under their belts.

As far as posting to the list, I've subscribed you using your
Hampshire email addresses.  If you post to the list with your Gmail
account your message will be held for me or Courtney to approve it.
So, if you are almost always in your Gmail accounts and practically
never in your Hampshire ones, give them to me so that I can subscribe
you with them.  Talha and Blair, I have yours already and will
subscribe you with those addresses.  Once again, please pay attention
when you reply to a message - you may be replying to the whole list
and making your message public when you intend to reply only to the
sender.

Thank you and I look forward to working with all of you this semester.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary