[Circulation] This Saturday 4-8pm

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 31 14:40:03 EST 2013

Hello All,

Chris, please take this shift.  Talha, Blair, Lisa, I appreciate your
willingness to take more shifts but I would prefer that you wait until
we've had our training session together.  During Saturday and Sunday
shifts only one student works from noon-4 and then 4-8, so you would
be the only person on and I'd be more comfortable with this in a week
or two.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: