[Circulation] MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING TOMORROW, TUESDAY, 1/29@ 5:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 28 09:58:01 EST 2013

Hello All,

Don't forget that the mandatory spring schedule meeting is tomorrow at
5:30pm in the Bradford Room on the 2nd floor.  Please bring your
course schedules and any other meeting commitments that you need to
choose your work schedule around.  You will draw numbers and choose
shifts in that order for day, evening, and weekend shifts.  Shifts are
generally 4 hours at a time but may be broken up depending on your
availability and what hours need to be covered.  Pizza from Sibie's
will be delivered at 6pm so come hungry.  The schedule that is chosen
Tuesday night goes in to effect Wednesday morning and this coming
weekend will be weekend one.

Questions?  Ask me soon.  If you are not able to attend the meeting
due to a conflict you must give me your schedule so that I can choose
hours for you.

Thank you and see you all tomorrow if not sooner.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary