[Circulation] TEMPORARY SPRING SCHEDULE BEGINS MONDAY 1/21

kcn12 at hampshire.edu kcn12 at hampshire.edu
Sat Jan 19 12:42:38 EST 2013

Hi Suzanne!

I can work any late shift past 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and
I can work either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights. The 12pm to 4am
shift (if there will be one) is fine for me on all of those times, as
well. Right now the only time I could take a morning shift would
probably be Friday mornings.

If you don't mind me asking, are you going to be in the library today
or tomorrow?