[Circulation] JANTERM SCHEDULE - PLEASE CHOOSE ONE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 3 10:33:43 EST 2013

Hello All,

So far, just one shift, Sundays 3 - 7, has been spoken for!  Please
stop in at your earliest convenience to pick shifts.  I would like to
at least see tonight and tomorrow evening covered as well as the
weekend, even if you are only able to take these shifts for this week
and not all of Janterm.  For the most part you should stay in the 10
hour range.  If you didn't come close to your allotment for the
semester you may work more.  If you are not sure where you are at let
me know and I can check with student employment.

Thank you and see you soon - I hope!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: