[Circulation] Spring Break Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 22 12:24:05 EST 2013

Hello All,

Here is the schedule for the week of spring break.  Please remember
that we run our regular schedule through midnight on Friday, 3/15 and
that work is optional but encouraged Monday-Friday of break week.

Saturday & Sunday, 3/16 & 3/17: CLOSED, WEEKEND ONE OFF
Monday - Thursday, 3/18 - 3/21: 8:30am-10:00pm
Friday, 3/22: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, 3/22: CLOSED (WEEKEND TWO)
Sunday, 3/23: Open Regular Hours, 10am - midnight, WEEKEND TWO

I will soon be posting a temporary schedule soon where you can pick
shifts during break week.  As with any temporary schedule, I ask those
of you who are available to work to consider taking evening shifts
first so that Courtney can take a dinner break.  For those of you who
are leaving campus early or coming back after break ends please be
sure to post for subs to make sure that your shifts will be covered.

Thank you and please contact me if you have questions.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary